Western Medicine Mefenamic Acid Capsules 30 pcs 250mg Niflumic Acid Anti inflammatoryMefenamic Acid / Niflumic Acid 250MG
The medicine is indicated in adults and in children aged over 12 years:
In long-term treatment of :
- certain types of chronic inflammatory rheumatisms
- certain types of arthrosis
In short-term treatment of acute arthrosis pain and certain types of inflammation of articulation attachments such as tendinitis and bursitis
In the treatment of certain pain caused by inflammation of the throat , ears or mouth.
After 5 months of pregnancy (24 weeks of amenorrhea) ,
- History of allergy or asthma triggered by this medicine or related medicine , particularly other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs , or acetylsalicylic acid ( aspirin),
- History of allergy to the other ingredients of the hard capsule
- History of gastrointestinal bleeding or ulcers linked to previous NSAID treatments.
- Established , active or recurring , ulcer of the stomach or the duodenum
- Gastrointestinal bleeding , cerebral hemorrhage or other current hemorrhage
- Severe liver disease
- Severe kindly disease
- Severe heart disease
Children aged under 12 yearsSPECIAL WARNINGS
Medicines 250mg , hard capsule could increase the risk of heart attack or stroke. The risk increases in relation to the level of dosage and the duration of prolonged treatment. Do not exceed the recommended doses or the duration of treatment.
If you have heart problem , if you have had a stroke or if you think that you have risk factors for this type of disease ( for example , high blood pressure , diabetes , high cholesterol level or if you smoke) , talk to your doctor or pharmacist.THIS MEDICINE MUST BE TAKEN ONLY UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION.BEFORE USING THIS MEDICINE
- History of digestive disorders (hiatus hernia , gastro-intestinal hemorrhage, previous gastric or duodenal ulcer) ,
- When an anticoagulant or a platelet antiaggregant are taken at the same time because this medicine can cause serious gastro-intestinal disorders
- Heart , liver or kidney disease
- History of asthma combined with chronic rhinitis , chronic sinusitis or nasal polyps. The administration of this medicine can cause an asthma attack especially in certain persons who are allergic to acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) or to a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory
- Chickenpox: this medicine is inadvisable because of rare cases of serious skin infections.Material Safety Data SheetMEFENAMIC ACID 250MG
MSDS Name: MEFENAMIC ACID CAPSULES 250MGSynonyms: Mefenamic Acid ,CI-473, Penstel, Ponstan, Pontal, Ponstyl, Tanston, VialidinCompany Identification:
|Section 1 - Chemical Product and Company Identification|
Wuhan Uni-Pharma Bio-Tech Co.,Ltd.Room 1307, Unit 4, St Honest Sunshine Regency , Happiness Street , Houhu Avenue , Jiang an Dist , Hubei province , P.R.OF CHINA.
|61-68-7||MEFENAMIC ACID CAPSULES||250MG|| |