GMP Certified Glutathione Powder for Injection 600mg
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||3,000 boxes|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GLUT
- Usage Mode: I.M/I.V
- State: Solid
- Type: Organic Chemicals
- Drug Reg./Approval No.: H20021253
- Trademark: GLUU
- Specification: 300MG, 600MG, 900MG
- HS Code: 3004909099
- Application: Internal Medicine
- Suitable for: Adult
- Shape: Powder
- Pharmaceutical Technology: Chemical Synthesis
- Drug Ad Approval No.: No
- Transport Package: Vials/Box/Carton
- Origin: China
Reduced glutathione powder for injection 300mg, 600mg
Molecular Weight: 612.63
Appearance: white powder
Uses: Glutathione is a peptide composed of three amino acids present in almost every cell in the body, especially the liver cells. Protect the liver cell membrane and promote the role of the liver enzyme activity, and many toxic chemicals play a role in detoxification combined. A variety of reasons for liver poisoning, alcoholism caused by the injury, cirrhosis and other diseases have a good effect. Mainly for biochemical reagents, antidotes, mainly for heavy metals, fluoride, carbon monoxide and other toxic organic solvents.
- What is Glutathione ?
1. Glutathione is composed of glutamic acid, cysteine and glycine by peptide bonds condensation of three peptide compounds,which is the most important antioxidant stress of low molecular mercaptan in mammalian cells.We discovered it in 1921 and determined the chemical structure in 1930 , the famous American nutrition health experts said Dr Al sensitive del glutathione is three times the efficiency of the anti-aging amino acid, also known as the antioxidant master of nature.
2. The appearance is colorless transparent thin granular crystal, it is soluble in water, dilute alcohol, liquid ammonia, dimethyl formamide,and it's insoluble in ethanol, ether, acetone.Its solid character is stable, its aqueous solution is easy oxidized in the air for oxidized glutathione, widely exists in baker's yeast, wheat germ, animal liver, chicken blood, pig blood, tomato, pineapple, cucumber, of which is highest in the wheat germ and liver, content as high as 100 ~ 1000 mg / 100 g.
3. Glutathione (Glutathione, GSH) is made up of glutamic acid, cysteine and glycine by peptide bonds condensation of three peptide compounds, chemical name called gamma - L - glutamine - L - in ammonia acyl - glycine. It's a special peptide bond in the molecule,by glutamate gamma carboxyl (- COOH) and alpha amino - cysteine (NH2) peptidebond condensation.
- Medical Function of Growth Hormone Peptides Glutathione
The Functions of Glutathione are antioxidant, scavenging free radicals, detoxification, enhance immunity, anti-aging, anti-cancer, anti radiation damage, and other functions. It also helps white blood cells to kill bacteria and prevent the oxidation of the vitamins C and E, to prevent stroke and cataract formation. In addition, glutathione can bind the carcinogen, than excrete them through the urine in vitro.
Enhancing the immune system:
1. Body' s immune activity, involving unimpeded multiplication of lymphocytes and antibody production, requires maintenance of normal levels of glutathione inside the lymphocytes.
2. Antioxidant and free radical scavenger:
Glutathione plays a central protective role against the damaging effects of bacteria, viruses, pollutants and free radicals.
3. Regulator of other antioxidants:
Without glutathione, other important antioxidants such as vitamins C and E cannot do their job adequately to protect your body against disease.
4. Detoxifying agent:
Another major function of glutathione is in the detoxification of foreign chemical compounds such as carcinogens and harmful metabolites.
4. Skin whitening:
Dermatologists prescribe Glutathione for its only side effect: Whitening of dark skin. People with darker skin tone report that taking Glutathione capsules along with vitamin C for three to six months or more actually lightens the color of their skin.